Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Very Potter Musical

Yes, that's my new obsession. This post will be littered with flat-out quoting or subtle hints to it...cause it's TOTALLY AWESOME!!
Aw, screwit: i'm just gonna quote it til i run out of good ones i remember. (this could take a while)


Dumbledore: Professor Snape is one of the bravest, kindest, gentlest, SEXIEST men I have ever met!


Ron: EVERY wizard should have a sword, not these drumsticks, YAH!


Hermione: That could entail months of depressing camping, breaking into Gringotts, and drinking boatloads of Polyjuice Potion!
Harry: Well the medallion says that's dumb, so we won't do that.


Voldemort: My new world is about to unfold!
Quirrell: You got beat by a two year old.
Voldemort: I'll kill him this time, through and through.
Quirrell: Or you might just give him another tattoo.


Harry: I love you all, except you, Draco, I can't ****ing stand you.


Ron: And whenever I think about her, I get these pains in my chest and I just KNOW it's her FAULT that BITCH...

Voldemort: Quirrell, we are gonna get you LAID.

Harry: Lalalalala
Dragon: rarararara...


Harry: There are no more Horcruxes, we've destroyed them all.
Voldemort: Wha-EVEN MY ZEFRON POSTER?!
Harry: D-: ESPECIALLY that one...

Snape: MYYYY WEEEIINNNERRRRRR!!!!


Voldemort: Back when I had a body, whooh...I had MAD game with the bitches. Just ask Bellatrix Lestrange.

Ron: BAUUUUUUGHHHHH!!!!! let's go killVOLDEMORT!!!

Goyle: GIVE THAT PLANT NERD!

Harry: Guy's I'm alive!
Everone else: AAAAHH!!!

Quirrell: Sipping tea by the fire is swell...
Voldemort: Pushing people in is fun as well!

hope you had fun reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment