Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ack.

Holy Frickin' Crap Junior Year Is HARD!!!!!!!
I mean, it was hard before right now since this is January, but I missed two days. and now I have:
an AP physics homework to do
two precalc assignments to do (Crap.)
an AP english journal...thingy... (CRAP!!)
an AP history essay (oh dear god.)
all by tomorrow! and it's 6:30 PM!
BTW finals are next week.
shit.
disregard the fact that I am blogging when I could be working, this is why I can't have computer assignments. No self-control when I have internet at my fingertips.
This seems hopeless. sometimes I regret taking all the AP crap i'm taking.
but I feel pressured by college! like they won't accept me if I don't have all this stuff on my application. also, once I'm into something, I can't not finish it, even if it's 2:30 in the morning and my mom has been yelling at me to go to bed. If I do, I'll cry. Really I will. Also feel like a fail.

I have problems.

Voldemort: I like folding all of my ties
Quirrell: and you have no friends, HEY that's a surprise!
weird problem I have: I don't like how Quirrell doesn't shout the HEY in the downloadable soundtrack.
another favorite lyric from AVPM. It makes me feel better and worse at the same time, the fact that I am on the internet makes me feel like I have no self control (well i guess I don't) and wastes time, but it's so frickin hilarious I can forgive myself temporarily. I will TOTALLY regret it later.
also, one of my very rare moments of...fangirlism.
The guy who plays Quirrell is cute and his voice is amazing.
There, I said it.
It was Johnny Tartaglia, now Brian Rosenthal. It must be the musical guys. I didn't used to think that I would say anything like the above, but eh. I suppose I've changed since junior high.

Ron: You guys! Barricade the door! Cho! see if Neville's dead! You guys! Go get snacks! Ah shit we've barricaded the door...
Still, AVPM.
Maybe I'll stop now, I've spent a half an hour on this post and watching AVPM.
Hey, Voldemort is going down is on. Maybe it'll motivate me. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment