Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Now.

I can't believe I made a blog. I never thought I would make a blog, after all that paranoia about the evil interwebs instilled in me since birth, pretty much. I just needed a place to vent my feelings, hopes, ramblings, etc. that isn't contaminated by people I know. I needed to start fresh. Because when I know a certain person/people is potentially in an audience, anybody at all, I freak out and carefully censor myself to fit how I act around them. Very shallow of me. This might be about deep topics, this might be about how cool my new shoelaces are. Whatever comes to mind. I'm trying not to edit this post too much.
About the name of this blog...Google it. if a result pops up with the words "The Who" somewhere in it, you're on the right track. It's kinda how I'm feeling at the moment.
About the title of this post...no time like the present, right?
But who am I kidding? Noone's going to read this...Noone knows it exists, even. So who's gonna read it? That's right, noone.
Now past that little intro...
Things I learned yesterday:
I must not forget about my low sugar tolerance.
Traveling to an event is often more eventful than the event itself.
People don't look at you funny if you have headphones in your ears while you're singing to yourself.
Can't think of anything I learned today...maybe I'll figure it out tomorrow.
And so ends the first post.
haHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment