Friday, April 17, 2009

Escape

About half an hour ago, my friend put what I've been feeling pretty well:

"I wish...i could go to a big city...where nobody would know me."

Same here.

Let me explain a bit.

I want to escape people I am obligated to talk to, i.e. friends, teachers. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like all my friends and stuff, but I really am not a big people-person as some might believe. I can go long periods of time without seeing people and not miss anyone. It's pretty nice. It's why I'd rather be known as that one weird person up in the tree than by the side that people know me by currently. Because that side is not who I truly am.
Going to a city where noone knows me for a bit sounds like an excellent idea because then, I wouldn't be bothered by people. They wouldn't really care who I am, and I would be free to interact with the world as I see fit, do things, go places, and just plain be without being pressured to hide parts of myself just to gain friends or whatever I would need to do. I enjoy observing people more than interacting with them, generally.
This is actually the main reason I made this blog. To escape. Since nobody I know in real life reads this, I am totally safe posting what I truly feel on so many subjects, the self-induced schitzophrenia gone. So, if you stumble across this blog for any odd reason, congratulations. You are probably seeing the best view of the real me.

No comments:

Post a Comment