Tuesday, November 8, 2011

WELL.

I am now a freshman again...in college. Livin' in a dorm. Procrastinating like hell.
Somethings never change. I've got a midterm for chemistry tomorrow...not fun. I should be studying, but I can't have mental breakdowns anymore since I've got a roommate.
Maybe I should tell you about my fandoms I've had recently.
I don't think I've had a specific one since iCarly (Yup. I be a Seddie shipper. Deal.), and I haven't gotten to see an episode of it since iQ.
Oh, VLOGBROTHERS. Freaking Nerdfighteria. I finally got into it. Yep. It's been an amazing ride so far, and I've only been here for about a year.
Other fandoms...uhm I don't have any right now. Or I would be super-gushing about it right now.
I do feel kinda empty because I don't have something specific to think about all the time. I'm sure I'll find one, though.
Puttin' down some stuff I thought of on my walk tonight:

Can't I just be alone?
Can't I just be another anonymous face under the stars, standing under the silver-tipped trees?
Genderless, colorless, the broadest human being you can find.
It is in my concealment that I can really be myself. I don't have to worry.
I could flip down my hood and show you the color of my hair, the gender in my face.
I could even take my hair out of the hood, so you can see its length.
I could unzip my sweatshirt, revealing the color and face on my shirt.
I could even take it off, so you could see the shape of my arms.
I could do all of these things, in an effort for you to know me.
But you couldn't know me as I want you to know me.
Only I can know me, and I prefer to do it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment