Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm back!

Well! I haven't blogged in quite a while.
Not that anybody cares, since nobody knows about this blog.
Hehe. I don't really care.
I've been laughing at Destery. Look him up on Youtube.
"I am going to go KILL a MAGICIAN, and wear him as an OUTFIT to go TRAVELLING to HAWAI'I. YOU MADE ME DO THAT."
My god, he is incredibly funny.
Reason I made this blog is still in effect. I am still unsure about everything. EVERYTHING, I TELL YOU!
Dude, venting on a blog feels pretty good. Cause I would never talk to people I know about this. It's so hard to open up.
I wish I was a better writer. I love to write fiction, but I can NEVER frickin' finish anything I start! Except one story about a dream I had. THAT thing is weird.
Actually, a lot of things I have good ideas about start in a dream.
Where a friend of mine is part of an ancient feud...
Two girls in a secret academy...
It's pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment